Another weekend gone by and all I did was work on our new
house my mom is trying to build. We started building this house back in 2008
from the ground up without hiring any construction workers. Finally to this day
it is so close to getting finish, we just need furniture and water put into the
house. The only way the house was built up was with the help of our family
members who knew something about building houses. They came together on certain
weekends and pitched in to help so now with their help it has gotten this far.
While I was working by their side, I really learned many things about building
homes or anything about construction.
This came to my notice when I was sitting on a paint
bucket watching my uncle paint my room. While I was sitting there yawning and
feeling tired from the day, I was wondering “ hmmm what makes my uncle want to
this for us?” We do not even pay him and still he comes here every weekend to
keep building the house. He is like the main one here that was really the
builder of the house since ground up and he never evened complained about it.
My other uncles all pitched in on building it up and some of them even pitched
in on bringing in material. Even though some times were hard for us, our family
was there to help us out and I am thankful they were here for us.
Now as I work with them I realize that families are
always there for you when you need their help. So treat your family with some
respect and kindness because when you really need them, they will be their
willingly to lend a hand.
No comments:
Post a Comment